- One ball for three players in the area shown in the diagram, approximately 15 yards square.
- Each player plays against the other two players.
- Each player tries to score in a goal four to five yards wide.
- When the ball goes out of play, the coach puts another ball in play.
- Goalkeeper making a save throws the ball to the coach.
- After 10 balls are served, all three players and the goalkeeper are changed.
- Keep score and play the winners against each other to name the champion.
Control the ball from the coach.
Manipulate the ball to avoid challenges.
Shield the ball when necessary.
Change direction – turn with the ball.
Shoot at the earliest opportunity.