to improve short passing, communication and
Set-up: play 4v4 in a playing area 30 yards long by 25 yards wide. Place
five small cone or pole goals randomly within the area.
to play: Teams score a point by passing through a
goal to a team mate. First team to score 10 points wins the game.
- The ball carrier should lift their
head up to see where the open goals and their team mates are.
- When the ball is passed, the receiver should take a
quick "picture" of the playing area so they know who they are going to
pass to before the ball arrives.
- The ball should be struck firmly and halfway up so
it stays on the ground.
- The non-kicking foot should be pointing to where
want the pass to go.
- A player's head and shoulders should be over the
ball when it is