is a fun way to practise heading for all ages of players.
to be the first team to knock three balls off cones with a
How to play:
- Divide your players into teams of four or five.
- Each team apart from one player, the server, lines
up about six feet
away from a row of three, flat cones.
- The server stands on the other side of the cones,
facing the rest of
- A ball is balanced on top of each of the
the distance from the players to the cones and you can practise
side-foot volleys, passes or even shots in the same way.
- On your command, the servers throw a ball to the
first player in their
team's line who attempts to knock a ball off one of the cones with a
- Hit or miss, the first player goes to the back of
the line, the server
collects the ball and throws it to the next player.
- The game continues until one team knocks all their
balls off the cones.