Develop team tactical awareness while practicing defending and attacking skills.
2 even teams. Each team defends their 3 goals, and tries to score in the opponents 3 goals. The team with most goals wins.
- Vision, recognizing where pressure is coming from.
- Possession / penetration decisions.
- Switching the point of attack.
- Pressure , cover, balance.
- Defending zonally since the 3 goals force a team to defend ‘numbers down’.
- Immediate counter attack when ball is won.
Try These Variations
Dribble through the goals instead of passing. (Make goals 10 yds.wide)
Goals must come off a ‘one touch’
Limit attackers to ‘2 touches’